CMG Personalized Medicine
If you’ve ever tried a medicine that didn’t work or caused you side effects, you know that medicines don’t work the same for everyone. Your genes influence the way your body responds to specific medicines.
Who should get a test?
Anyone who wants to learn about their genes should consider getting a Generation test. In particular, people who are concerned about their health, people who have started or are considering taking certain prescription medicines, and people who are planning to have children or expecting a baby may benefit the most from a Generation test.
We have a solution.
When you’re on a medicine that doesn’t match your genetics, you could have unwanted side effects or not be helped by the medicine. The good news is that now Generation Diagnostics can analyze your genes and help your healthcare provider select the medications that are more likely to work better for you.
Learn more about
- Personalizing Medicine For You
- Pharmacogenomics: Your Genes, Your Drug Response
- Benefits of Pharmacogenomics
- DNA, Genes, and SNPs
- Tailoring Medications
Today we have test available for:
- depression, anxiety and other behavioral health conditions
- acute and chronic pain
- attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD), attention deficit disorder (ADD) and narcolepsy
Here’s how it works:
- Contact our office to schedule an appointment.
- A cheek swab is used to collect cells that contain your DNA.
- Your sample is then delivered to our state of the art lab, where it’s analyzed.
- In 36 hours, your report is ready for your healthcare provider.
Your healthcare provider will share your Generation Diagnostics report with you and select the medications that doses that are best suited to your genetic profile.